Welcome to Part II of the Miami Valley Moms series – where we moms get to know each other and the Dayton area. Here we will interview moms all over the Miami Valley to get their opinion on everything from their favorite place for a date night to great parks in the area.
- Name: Angie
- Age of children: Girl (16-months)
- Location: Dayton, OH
- Describe your parenting style in one word: Comforting
- What is your favorite place to dine with children: China Cottage
- What is your favorite date night restaurant: Coco’s Bistro – one of the DMB writer’s love’s Coco’s. If you head there, be sure to have Nick make you a drink!
- If you were going to meet a friend for a drink – where would we find you? Fifth Street Brewpub – an amazing patio, beer, and food!
- What App on Your Phone you can’t live without: Facebook
- What cleaning product could you not live without: Mr. Clean – Gain Scent
- Favorite festival or event in Dayton to take your family to? Any – they are all great!…City Folk
- Favorite Non-Profit? Ruby Girls :: Did you know that they have raised over $1 Million for HIV & AIDS related caused!!! If you haven’t been to one of their shows – you’re in for a treat!
- Biggest fear about raising your children: T-E-E-N-A-G-E Years
- Best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten & from whom: “Relax and it will come – you’ll know what to do naturally” ~Mom
- Guilty Pleasure: Having a beer on the front porch after my daughter goes to bed.
- Favorite Word: Baby
- Favorite playground or park: Orchardly Park :: for the readers, this isn’t the first time we have heard of this great place! Head there on your next park day to see what the hype is all about!
- What do you do daily or weekly to take care of you? Workout 3x/week
- Any last tips about Dayton you want to share with other mommas? Riverscape – look at the river, go over to the fountain area & then get ice cream.
It was so nice to ‘meet’ you Angie! Fifth Street Brew Pub, Orchardly Park, and Riverscape…all on the TO-DO list in the coming weeks. Thank you!
And if didn’t get an opportunity to meet our previous
Mom’s of the Day